- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Seramonte rents to self supporters
Seramonte is located on 1 Kaye Plaza, right behind the Hamden Plaza, and right opposite to Apple Hill apartments.
Seramonte offers studio apartments for $695, one bedroom apartments for $800 and two bedroom apartments for $900 and the lease term is for one year. The apartments have gourmet kitchens, central air conditioning, spacious closets and washer/dryer availability. Seramonte also offers wall-to-wall carpeting and a seasonal pool.
The distance to Quinnipiac is about ten minutes, while the distance to the Merritt Parkway is less than five minutes.
A representative from Seramonte said some Quinnipiac students rent from them, but not a lot.
To rent an apartment at Seramonte, a student needs to show that they are supporting themselves. The student must prove they have an income or money in a bank account, since Seramonte does not accept co-signers on the lease.
For more information, call (203) 281-0001.