- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Seramonte rents to self supporters
Seramonte is located on 1 Kaye Plaza, right behind the Hamden Plaza, and right opposite to Apple Hill apartments.
Seramonte offers studio apartments for $695, one bedroom apartments for $800 and two bedroom apartments for $900 and the lease term is for one year. The apartments have gourmet kitchens, central air conditioning, spacious closets and washer/dryer availability. Seramonte also offers wall-to-wall carpeting and a seasonal pool.
The distance to Quinnipiac is about ten minutes, while the distance to the Merritt Parkway is less than five minutes.
A representative from Seramonte said some Quinnipiac students rent from them, but not a lot.
To rent an apartment at Seramonte, a student needs to show that they are supporting themselves. The student must prove they have an income or money in a bank account, since Seramonte does not accept co-signers on the lease.
For more information, call (203) 281-0001.