- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Seramonte rents to self supporters
Seramonte is located on 1 Kaye Plaza, right behind the Hamden Plaza, and right opposite to Apple Hill apartments.
Seramonte offers studio apartments for $695, one bedroom apartments for $800 and two bedroom apartments for $900 and the lease term is for one year. The apartments have gourmet kitchens, central air conditioning, spacious closets and washer/dryer availability. Seramonte also offers wall-to-wall carpeting and a seasonal pool.
The distance to Quinnipiac is about ten minutes, while the distance to the Merritt Parkway is less than five minutes.
A representative from Seramonte said some Quinnipiac students rent from them, but not a lot.
To rent an apartment at Seramonte, a student needs to show that they are supporting themselves. The student must prove they have an income or money in a bank account, since Seramonte does not accept co-signers on the lease.
For more information, call (203) 281-0001.