- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
- Men’s soccer beats Monmouth for fifth straight MAAC win
- Women’s volleyball picks up five set victory over Marist
Seramonte rents to self supporters
Seramonte is located on 1 Kaye Plaza, right behind the Hamden Plaza, and right opposite to Apple Hill apartments.
Seramonte offers studio apartments for $695, one bedroom apartments for $800 and two bedroom apartments for $900 and the lease term is for one year. The apartments have gourmet kitchens, central air conditioning, spacious closets and washer/dryer availability. Seramonte also offers wall-to-wall carpeting and a seasonal pool.
The distance to Quinnipiac is about ten minutes, while the distance to the Merritt Parkway is less than five minutes.
A representative from Seramonte said some Quinnipiac students rent from them, but not a lot.
To rent an apartment at Seramonte, a student needs to show that they are supporting themselves. The student must prove they have an income or money in a bank account, since Seramonte does not accept co-signers on the lease.
For more information, call (203) 281-0001.