- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
Seramonte rents to self supporters
Seramonte is located on 1 Kaye Plaza, right behind the Hamden Plaza, and right opposite to Apple Hill apartments.
Seramonte offers studio apartments for $695, one bedroom apartments for $800 and two bedroom apartments for $900 and the lease term is for one year. The apartments have gourmet kitchens, central air conditioning, spacious closets and washer/dryer availability. Seramonte also offers wall-to-wall carpeting and a seasonal pool.
The distance to Quinnipiac is about ten minutes, while the distance to the Merritt Parkway is less than five minutes.
A representative from Seramonte said some Quinnipiac students rent from them, but not a lot.
To rent an apartment at Seramonte, a student needs to show that they are supporting themselves. The student must prove they have an income or money in a bank account, since Seramonte does not accept co-signers on the lease.
For more information, call (203) 281-0001.