- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
Letter to the Editor
To the Quinnipiac Community:
The Career Services Staff would like to thank the students, faculty and staff who helped to make the eighteenth Annual Career Fair a success.
Thank you to the Facilities Department for their assistance in setting up and breaking down the event, the Copy Center for getting the programs ready and Security for making sure the employers knew where to go.
Thank you to the Chronicle for doing a great job of making students aware of the event. We also appreciate the faculty and staff who took time to meet the employers who are interested in our students.
A very special thanks goes to the students, including those from APO and TKE, who volunteered their time to make the program a success.
Most importantly, we thank you, the Quinnipiac students. Several employers took the time to tell us how professional and prepared you were.
You are the reason the employers attend the Fair and it was your participation that made it successful. Thank you.
On behalf of the staff of Career Services,
Director of Career Services