- A Hamden ‘hero’
- SURVIVOR: Spring Break
- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
Letter to the Editor
To the Quinnipiac Community:
The Career Services Staff would like to thank the students, faculty and staff who helped to make the eighteenth Annual Career Fair a success.
Thank you to the Facilities Department for their assistance in setting up and breaking down the event, the Copy Center for getting the programs ready and Security for making sure the employers knew where to go.
Thank you to the Chronicle for doing a great job of making students aware of the event. We also appreciate the faculty and staff who took time to meet the employers who are interested in our students.
A very special thanks goes to the students, including those from APO and TKE, who volunteered their time to make the program a success.
Most importantly, we thank you, the Quinnipiac students. Several employers took the time to tell us how professional and prepared you were.
You are the reason the employers attend the Fair and it was your participation that made it successful. Thank you.
On behalf of the staff of Career Services,
Director of Career Services