- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
- Spreading the Word to End the Word
- Tom Moore fired as men’s basketball head coach after 10 seasons
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to Spring Break. Hope you all had a good one!
Jeers to getting back to work with only about six weeks left.
Cheers to my very last May Weekend. Gotta love the laser tag.
Jeers to Quinnipiac for taking away the beer tent. Thanks for treating us like we are 12.
Cheers to Greyhounds. They are the most wonderful animals in the world. Adopt one today!
Jeers to ferrets. They reek like nothing else in the world.
Cheers to “Friends” sticking around for another season.
Jeers to Rachel for turning down Joey. They would have been so cute! I’m still holding out hope.
Cheers to people who send in awesome letters to the Editor.
Jeers to people who never send in letters to the Editor. We want to know what you think!
Cheers to the upcoming Academy Awards. “Moulin Rouge” for Best Picture!
Jeers to the Oscar’s excruciatingly long telecast.