- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to the students of QU for advocating a new alcohol policy and for looking to change the way things are done.
Jeers to the administration for being unrealistic about college drinking. You need to understand that it’s going to happen.
Cheers to the stuffing and mashed potatoes on Mondays.
Jeers to the cafe for not having broccoli and cheese soup for two weeks.
Cheers to “Black Hawk Down.” What a great movie.
Jeers to Russell Crowe for behaving like the jerk he is at the British Film Awards. Who wanted to hear his lengthy acceptance speech anyway?
Cheers to the U.S. Olympic team for winning a record
number of medals, despite all the Olympic controversy.
Jeers to the closing ceremony. Yaaaawwwnnn…