- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to the students of QU for advocating a new alcohol policy and for looking to change the way things are done.
Jeers to the administration for being unrealistic about college drinking. You need to understand that it’s going to happen.
Cheers to the stuffing and mashed potatoes on Mondays.
Jeers to the cafe for not having broccoli and cheese soup for two weeks.
Cheers to “Black Hawk Down.” What a great movie.
Jeers to Russell Crowe for behaving like the jerk he is at the British Film Awards. Who wanted to hear his lengthy acceptance speech anyway?
Cheers to the U.S. Olympic team for winning a record
number of medals, despite all the Olympic controversy.
Jeers to the closing ceremony. Yaaaawwwnnn…