- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to the students of QU for advocating a new alcohol policy and for looking to change the way things are done.
Jeers to the administration for being unrealistic about college drinking. You need to understand that it’s going to happen.
Cheers to the stuffing and mashed potatoes on Mondays.
Jeers to the cafe for not having broccoli and cheese soup for two weeks.
Cheers to “Black Hawk Down.” What a great movie.
Jeers to Russell Crowe for behaving like the jerk he is at the British Film Awards. Who wanted to hear his lengthy acceptance speech anyway?
Cheers to the U.S. Olympic team for winning a record
number of medals, despite all the Olympic controversy.
Jeers to the closing ceremony. Yaaaawwwnnn…