- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to the students of QU for advocating a new alcohol policy and for looking to change the way things are done.
Jeers to the administration for being unrealistic about college drinking. You need to understand that it’s going to happen.
Cheers to the stuffing and mashed potatoes on Mondays.
Jeers to the cafe for not having broccoli and cheese soup for two weeks.
Cheers to “Black Hawk Down.” What a great movie.
Jeers to Russell Crowe for behaving like the jerk he is at the British Film Awards. Who wanted to hear his lengthy acceptance speech anyway?
Cheers to the U.S. Olympic team for winning a record
number of medals, despite all the Olympic controversy.
Jeers to the closing ceremony. Yaaaawwwnnn…