- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
- Taylor Swift finally took a political stance and the U.S. responded
- Less than AMAzing
- Testing their trust
- The Senior Divide
- The storm that struck the south
- Famine: The Instrument of War
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to the students of QU for advocating a new alcohol policy and for looking to change the way things are done.
Jeers to the administration for being unrealistic about college drinking. You need to understand that it’s going to happen.
Cheers to the stuffing and mashed potatoes on Mondays.
Jeers to the cafe for not having broccoli and cheese soup for two weeks.
Cheers to “Black Hawk Down.” What a great movie.
Jeers to Russell Crowe for behaving like the jerk he is at the British Film Awards. Who wanted to hear his lengthy acceptance speech anyway?
Cheers to the U.S. Olympic team for winning a record
number of medals, despite all the Olympic controversy.
Jeers to the closing ceremony. Yaaaawwwnnn…