- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Avalon provides home for many QU students
Avalon Walk, perhaps the most common hideaway for Quinnipiac students, is located on 100 Town Walk Drive in Hamden.
At Avalon, an outdoor tennis court, two heated pools and two fully equipped fitness centers are available for the residents.
The recreation center also features racquetball courts, ping pong tables and basketball courts.
Large packages are delivered to the recreational center and are available for pick up until 10 p.m., a very convenient asset for students who have late classes.
Avalon also welcomes small pets, after a $300 pet deposit is paid. An additional fee of $50 per month for a dog and $25 per month for a cat is then added on to the bill.
The apartments come in different sizes, with loft designs and fireplaces available for an additional fee. A small one bedroom apartment starts at $962, and a large one bedroom apartment starts at $1039. The tenant is responsible for paying all utilities.
Apartments also have spacious walk-in closet, wall to wall carpeting and balconies that are large enough for a small table and chairs.
From Avalon, it takes about five minutes to get to Quinnipiac, and it takes about ten minutes to get to the Merritt Parkway as well as I-91.
Avalon Walk is also a short distance from Super Stop and Shop, Blockbuster and Old Navy. Also in the area are T.G.I. Fridays, Applebee’s and Chili’s.
Avalon has on-site management and 24-hour maintenance.
For more information, call (203) 248-2200.