- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Avalon provides home for many QU students
Avalon Walk, perhaps the most common hideaway for Quinnipiac students, is located on 100 Town Walk Drive in Hamden.
At Avalon, an outdoor tennis court, two heated pools and two fully equipped fitness centers are available for the residents.
The recreation center also features racquetball courts, ping pong tables and basketball courts.
Large packages are delivered to the recreational center and are available for pick up until 10 p.m., a very convenient asset for students who have late classes.
Avalon also welcomes small pets, after a $300 pet deposit is paid. An additional fee of $50 per month for a dog and $25 per month for a cat is then added on to the bill.
The apartments come in different sizes, with loft designs and fireplaces available for an additional fee. A small one bedroom apartment starts at $962, and a large one bedroom apartment starts at $1039. The tenant is responsible for paying all utilities.
Apartments also have spacious walk-in closet, wall to wall carpeting and balconies that are large enough for a small table and chairs.
From Avalon, it takes about five minutes to get to Quinnipiac, and it takes about ten minutes to get to the Merritt Parkway as well as I-91.
Avalon Walk is also a short distance from Super Stop and Shop, Blockbuster and Old Navy. Also in the area are T.G.I. Fridays, Applebee’s and Chili’s.
Avalon has on-site management and 24-hour maintenance.
For more information, call (203) 248-2200.