- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Avalon provides home for many QU students
Avalon Walk, perhaps the most common hideaway for Quinnipiac students, is located on 100 Town Walk Drive in Hamden.
At Avalon, an outdoor tennis court, two heated pools and two fully equipped fitness centers are available for the residents.
The recreation center also features racquetball courts, ping pong tables and basketball courts.
Large packages are delivered to the recreational center and are available for pick up until 10 p.m., a very convenient asset for students who have late classes.
Avalon also welcomes small pets, after a $300 pet deposit is paid. An additional fee of $50 per month for a dog and $25 per month for a cat is then added on to the bill.
The apartments come in different sizes, with loft designs and fireplaces available for an additional fee. A small one bedroom apartment starts at $962, and a large one bedroom apartment starts at $1039. The tenant is responsible for paying all utilities.
Apartments also have spacious walk-in closet, wall to wall carpeting and balconies that are large enough for a small table and chairs.
From Avalon, it takes about five minutes to get to Quinnipiac, and it takes about ten minutes to get to the Merritt Parkway as well as I-91.
Avalon Walk is also a short distance from Super Stop and Shop, Blockbuster and Old Navy. Also in the area are T.G.I. Fridays, Applebee’s and Chili’s.
Avalon has on-site management and 24-hour maintenance.
For more information, call (203) 248-2200.