- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
Apple Hill offers variety
Apple Hill is located on Mix Avenue in Hamden, five minutes from the Merritt Parkway, ten minutes from I-91 and about 10 miles from Quinnipiac University.
Apple Hill offers an array of different rooms with electricity, heat, water and a/c included in the rent.
There are studios starting at $800, one-bedroom apartments for $895 and two bedrooms for $1250.
The apartments all include a balcony, a fully applianced kitchen and wall to wall carpets. The apartment complex has a pool, an exercise facility, tennis courts and laundry rooms.
The only pets allowed in the apartment buildings are cats, and there is a one-time non-refundable security deposit for having a cat.
“Apple Hill offers a lot for the residents,” said Kim Perrotti, a bookkeeper at Apple Hill.
Perrotti said there are a variety of trips that the apartment complex offers to its residents.
“For the mere cost of $5 the residents can go on trips to Quincy Market or the Casinos,” said Perrotti.
She also said there are quite a few Quinnipiac students living at Apple Hill right now, and many more looking to rent next year.
To ensure security, Perrotti said, there are neighborhood block watch meetings two to three times a month.
The lease terms are between three and 12 months, and a parent’s signature is needed to rent an apartment. Apple Hill is located on 676 Mix Avenue in Hamden.
For more information call (203) 287-1546.