- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
Apple Hill offers variety
Apple Hill is located on Mix Avenue in Hamden, five minutes from the Merritt Parkway, ten minutes from I-91 and about 10 miles from Quinnipiac University.
Apple Hill offers an array of different rooms with electricity, heat, water and a/c included in the rent.
There are studios starting at $800, one-bedroom apartments for $895 and two bedrooms for $1250.
The apartments all include a balcony, a fully applianced kitchen and wall to wall carpets. The apartment complex has a pool, an exercise facility, tennis courts and laundry rooms.
The only pets allowed in the apartment buildings are cats, and there is a one-time non-refundable security deposit for having a cat.
“Apple Hill offers a lot for the residents,” said Kim Perrotti, a bookkeeper at Apple Hill.
Perrotti said there are a variety of trips that the apartment complex offers to its residents.
“For the mere cost of $5 the residents can go on trips to Quincy Market or the Casinos,” said Perrotti.
She also said there are quite a few Quinnipiac students living at Apple Hill right now, and many more looking to rent next year.
To ensure security, Perrotti said, there are neighborhood block watch meetings two to three times a month.
The lease terms are between three and 12 months, and a parent’s signature is needed to rent an apartment. Apple Hill is located on 676 Mix Avenue in Hamden.
For more information call (203) 287-1546.