- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Money, money, money
When the library is new, and needs a fixin,
What else can Quinnipiac do,
but raise tuition.
When food costs a lot,
and no way to stop it,
When meal plans are empty, they’ll take money out your pocket.
When you try and save money,
to buy used books,
It’s all fine until you open it,
and don’t like the looks.
When the pages are ripped,
and doodles of “I love Brice,”
Makes you think, “I could’ve got
this on Amazon for half the price.
When tuition goes up,
and their money has stashes,
Why not waste money on a dorm,
miles away from classes.
When they build another parking lot,
but it too, is miles away,
They don’t worry, cause the shuttle
makes us late for classes day after day.
When the school store charges
$20 a shirt,
Makes a student wonder,
how much is this really worth?
So when tuition gets you down,
do not frown.
Because Quinnipiac will
have your back,
Stealing your wallets
and counting their stacks.