- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Cheers and jeers
Cheers to the speedy people in the QU deli line and checkout counter.
Jeers to the increasingly slow moving grill line. More than one chef would work better.
Cheers to the United States sweeping the medals in men’s snowboarding half-pipe.
Jeers to those Russian pairs figure skaters and the judges who gave them the gold medal when they didn’t deserve it.
Cheers to Nicole Kidman and the “Moulin Rouge” cast and crew for their eight Oscar nods.
Jeers to the Academy for snubbing Baz Luhrmann in the Best Director category.
Cheers to all the Greyhounds, Whippets and Dobermans at the Westminster Dog Show.
Jeers to the dog show judges for giving the poodle with the bad haircut Best-in-Show. What were they thinking?