- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
- Men’s soccer beats Monmouth for fifth straight MAAC win
Cheers and jeers
Cheers to the speedy people in the QU deli line and checkout counter.
Jeers to the increasingly slow moving grill line. More than one chef would work better.
Cheers to the United States sweeping the medals in men’s snowboarding half-pipe.
Jeers to those Russian pairs figure skaters and the judges who gave them the gold medal when they didn’t deserve it.
Cheers to Nicole Kidman and the “Moulin Rouge” cast and crew for their eight Oscar nods.
Jeers to the Academy for snubbing Baz Luhrmann in the Best Director category.
Cheers to all the Greyhounds, Whippets and Dobermans at the Westminster Dog Show.
Jeers to the dog show judges for giving the poodle with the bad haircut Best-in-Show. What were they thinking?