- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Cheers and jeers
Cheers to the speedy people in the QU deli line and checkout counter.
Jeers to the increasingly slow moving grill line. More than one chef would work better.
Cheers to the United States sweeping the medals in men’s snowboarding half-pipe.
Jeers to those Russian pairs figure skaters and the judges who gave them the gold medal when they didn’t deserve it.
Cheers to Nicole Kidman and the “Moulin Rouge” cast and crew for their eight Oscar nods.
Jeers to the Academy for snubbing Baz Luhrmann in the Best Director category.
Cheers to all the Greyhounds, Whippets and Dobermans at the Westminster Dog Show.
Jeers to the dog show judges for giving the poodle with the bad haircut Best-in-Show. What were they thinking?