- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Cheers and jeers
Cheers to the speedy people in the QU deli line and checkout counter.
Jeers to the increasingly slow moving grill line. More than one chef would work better.
Cheers to the United States sweeping the medals in men’s snowboarding half-pipe.
Jeers to those Russian pairs figure skaters and the judges who gave them the gold medal when they didn’t deserve it.
Cheers to Nicole Kidman and the “Moulin Rouge” cast and crew for their eight Oscar nods.
Jeers to the Academy for snubbing Baz Luhrmann in the Best Director category.
Cheers to all the Greyhounds, Whippets and Dobermans at the Westminster Dog Show.
Jeers to the dog show judges for giving the poodle with the bad haircut Best-in-Show. What were they thinking?