- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
- Changing of the Chief
- Spoons up!
Cheers and jeers
Cheers to the speedy people in the QU deli line and checkout counter.
Jeers to the increasingly slow moving grill line. More than one chef would work better.
Cheers to the United States sweeping the medals in men’s snowboarding half-pipe.
Jeers to those Russian pairs figure skaters and the judges who gave them the gold medal when they didn’t deserve it.
Cheers to Nicole Kidman and the “Moulin Rouge” cast and crew for their eight Oscar nods.
Jeers to the Academy for snubbing Baz Luhrmann in the Best Director category.
Cheers to all the Greyhounds, Whippets and Dobermans at the Westminster Dog Show.
Jeers to the dog show judges for giving the poodle with the bad haircut Best-in-Show. What were they thinking?