- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to only 101 days left until graduation. Congratulations seniors!
Jeers to people who put other people down to make themselves look better.
Cheers to Phil Carolla for making the Student Center sparkling clean.
Jeers to the inadequate amount of parking spaces at Quinnipiac.
Cheers to Lifetime, television for women.
Jeers to Mariah Carey performances. You’re past your prime, lady!
Cheers to “Fear Factor.” Where else could you watch people eat pig rectums?
Jeers to Harry Potter-mania. Enough already!