- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to only 101 days left until graduation. Congratulations seniors!
Jeers to people who put other people down to make themselves look better.
Cheers to Phil Carolla for making the Student Center sparkling clean.
Jeers to the inadequate amount of parking spaces at Quinnipiac.
Cheers to Lifetime, television for women.
Jeers to Mariah Carey performances. You’re past your prime, lady!
Cheers to “Fear Factor.” Where else could you watch people eat pig rectums?
Jeers to Harry Potter-mania. Enough already!