- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
- Men’s soccer beats Monmouth for fifth straight MAAC win
- Women’s volleyball picks up five set victory over Marist
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to only 101 days left until graduation. Congratulations seniors!
Jeers to people who put other people down to make themselves look better.
Cheers to Phil Carolla for making the Student Center sparkling clean.
Jeers to the inadequate amount of parking spaces at Quinnipiac.
Cheers to Lifetime, television for women.
Jeers to Mariah Carey performances. You’re past your prime, lady!
Cheers to “Fear Factor.” Where else could you watch people eat pig rectums?
Jeers to Harry Potter-mania. Enough already!