- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
- Spreading the Word to End the Word
- Tom Moore fired as men’s basketball head coach after 10 seasons
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to only 101 days left until graduation. Congratulations seniors!
Jeers to people who put other people down to make themselves look better.
Cheers to Phil Carolla for making the Student Center sparkling clean.
Jeers to the inadequate amount of parking spaces at Quinnipiac.
Cheers to Lifetime, television for women.
Jeers to Mariah Carey performances. You’re past your prime, lady!
Cheers to “Fear Factor.” Where else could you watch people eat pig rectums?
Jeers to Harry Potter-mania. Enough already!