- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Career Fair features area employers
The annual Career Fair will be held at Quinnipiac University from noon to 3 p.m. on Feb. 28 in the Recreation Center.
The Career Fair will have over 125 employers from mass communications to health science. Employers will be looking for people for full-time and part time jobs as well as for internships.
“The career fair is a good experience for students to see what kind of employers are out in the field, and to get their foot in the door,” said Marla Buono of career services.
“We’re thrilled with the response that we’ve had from companies. The response has been higher than most years.”
Many Connecticut employers will be present at the fair, but many of the companies will be recruiting for other states.
Career services also provides a walk-in service for students to drop of their resumes to be read and evaluated in a 48 hour period.
The list of companies that will be attending the fair will be posted on the Quinnipiac web site.
For more information call career services at 582-8680.