- Quinnipiac volleyball rolls past Saint Peter’s in three sets
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer finishes even with Marist on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
- Taylor Swift finally took a political stance and the U.S. responded
Career Fair features area employers
The annual Career Fair will be held at Quinnipiac University from noon to 3 p.m. on Feb. 28 in the Recreation Center.
The Career Fair will have over 125 employers from mass communications to health science. Employers will be looking for people for full-time and part time jobs as well as for internships.
“The career fair is a good experience for students to see what kind of employers are out in the field, and to get their foot in the door,” said Marla Buono of career services.
“We’re thrilled with the response that we’ve had from companies. The response has been higher than most years.”
Many Connecticut employers will be present at the fair, but many of the companies will be recruiting for other states.
Career services also provides a walk-in service for students to drop of their resumes to be read and evaluated in a 48 hour period.
The list of companies that will be attending the fair will be posted on the Quinnipiac web site.
For more information call career services at 582-8680.