- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Phi Sigma Sigma to attend Greek Forum
On Feb. 1, at 5 p.m., the sisters of Phi Sigma Sigma will attend the Greek Forum in Alumni Hall.
This event will allow an opportunity for the campus community to see what the sorority is all about.
For example, Phi Sigma Sigma participates in philanthropic events such as the “Rock-a-thon,” an event in which the sisters rock in rocking chairs for a night. This activity takes place in support of the National Kidney Foundation. Also, the sorority is involved with various community service activities, specifically in association with CAP, Quinnipiac’s community service organization.
Other elements of the organization include, “sisterhood events” which consist of going to the movies, going out to dinner, or just simply spending quality time together.
“What makes Phi Sigma Sigma unique is that you pick the sorority that fits you. You choose us. So, in a way, you are expressing your personality through us and that’s what sets us apart from other organizations on campus,” said Betsy Cobb, public relations chairperson.
Currently, the sorority’s main focus is recruiting new members.
“The more diverse the group becomes, the more we can get accomplished.”