- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to professors who make learning fun by not reading straight out the book.
Jeers to professors who don’t show up for the first day of class.
Cheers to the frozen yogurt at the Freshens stand.
Jeers to the outrageous prices for books currently on sale at the Quinnipiac bookstore.
Cheers to McDonald’s for putting the double cheeseburger on the $1 menu.
Jeers to Osama bin Laden for existing and for that stupid, scraggly beard.
Cheers to the movie, “Moulin Rouge” starring Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor.
Jeers to people who don’t like “Moulin Rouge.”