- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to professors who make learning fun by not reading straight out the book.
Jeers to professors who don’t show up for the first day of class.
Cheers to the frozen yogurt at the Freshens stand.
Jeers to the outrageous prices for books currently on sale at the Quinnipiac bookstore.
Cheers to McDonald’s for putting the double cheeseburger on the $1 menu.
Jeers to Osama bin Laden for existing and for that stupid, scraggly beard.
Cheers to the movie, “Moulin Rouge” starring Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor.
Jeers to people who don’t like “Moulin Rouge.”