- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to professors who make learning fun by not reading straight out the book.
Jeers to professors who don’t show up for the first day of class.
Cheers to the frozen yogurt at the Freshens stand.
Jeers to the outrageous prices for books currently on sale at the Quinnipiac bookstore.
Cheers to McDonald’s for putting the double cheeseburger on the $1 menu.
Jeers to Osama bin Laden for existing and for that stupid, scraggly beard.
Cheers to the movie, “Moulin Rouge” starring Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor.
Jeers to people who don’t like “Moulin Rouge.”