- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Cheers and Jeers
Cheers to professors who make learning fun by not reading straight out the book.
Jeers to professors who don’t show up for the first day of class.
Cheers to the frozen yogurt at the Freshens stand.
Jeers to the outrageous prices for books currently on sale at the Quinnipiac bookstore.
Cheers to McDonald’s for putting the double cheeseburger on the $1 menu.
Jeers to Osama bin Laden for existing and for that stupid, scraggly beard.
Cheers to the movie, “Moulin Rouge” starring Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor.
Jeers to people who don’t like “Moulin Rouge.”