- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
- Men’s soccer beats Monmouth for fifth straight MAAC win
Hillary Clinton accepts Thurgood Marshall Award from BLSA
Preserving equality and working to make life better for future generations is the greatest gift Senator Thurgood Marshall left to this country, according to Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, who accepted the Thurgood Marshall Award from the Black Law Students Association at Quinnipiac on Nov. 30.
“Thurgood Marshall just kept going,” she told the audience that packed into the Grand Courtroom at the university’s law school.