- A Hamden ‘hero’
- SURVIVOR: Spring Break
- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
Hillary Clinton accepts Thurgood Marshall Award from BLSA
Preserving equality and working to make life better for future generations is the greatest gift Senator Thurgood Marshall left to this country, according to Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, who accepted the Thurgood Marshall Award from the Black Law Students Association at Quinnipiac on Nov. 30.
“Thurgood Marshall just kept going,” she told the audience that packed into the Grand Courtroom at the university’s law school.