- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Hillary Clinton accepts Thurgood Marshall Award from BLSA
Preserving equality and working to make life better for future generations is the greatest gift Senator Thurgood Marshall left to this country, according to Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, who accepted the Thurgood Marshall Award from the Black Law Students Association at Quinnipiac on Nov. 30.
“Thurgood Marshall just kept going,” she told the audience that packed into the Grand Courtroom at the university’s law school.