- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
Hillary Clinton accepts Thurgood Marshall Award from BLSA
Preserving equality and working to make life better for future generations is the greatest gift Senator Thurgood Marshall left to this country, according to Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, who accepted the Thurgood Marshall Award from the Black Law Students Association at Quinnipiac on Nov. 30.
“Thurgood Marshall just kept going,” she told the audience that packed into the Grand Courtroom at the university’s law school.