- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
WQAQ to broadcast 24 hours a day
Quinnipiac University’s student run radio station, 98.1 WQAQ, will now be broadcasting 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
WQAQ is a 10-watt low power radio station reaching far beyond the first time in the station’s 30 year history to broadcast 24 hours a day. WQAQ plays new college alternative, loud rock, and hip-hop music.
The station also promotes community awareness through Public Service Announcements, and the Issue Show that deals with campus and community issues. Political Eruption which is a one hour program deals with politics on a local and national level.
Any questions regarding WQAQ or the programming schedule may be directed toward General Manager, Chris Cooper at 203-582-5278.
Information was provided by Chris Cooper and WQAQ personnel.