- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
- Men’s soccer beats Monmouth for fifth straight MAAC win
WQAQ to broadcast 24 hours a day
Quinnipiac University’s student run radio station, 98.1 WQAQ, will now be broadcasting 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
WQAQ is a 10-watt low power radio station reaching far beyond the first time in the station’s 30 year history to broadcast 24 hours a day. WQAQ plays new college alternative, loud rock, and hip-hop music.
The station also promotes community awareness through Public Service Announcements, and the Issue Show that deals with campus and community issues. Political Eruption which is a one hour program deals with politics on a local and national level.
Any questions regarding WQAQ or the programming schedule may be directed toward General Manager, Chris Cooper at 203-582-5278.
Information was provided by Chris Cooper and WQAQ personnel.