- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
WQAQ to broadcast 24 hours a day
Quinnipiac University’s student run radio station, 98.1 WQAQ, will now be broadcasting 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
WQAQ is a 10-watt low power radio station reaching far beyond the first time in the station’s 30 year history to broadcast 24 hours a day. WQAQ plays new college alternative, loud rock, and hip-hop music.
The station also promotes community awareness through Public Service Announcements, and the Issue Show that deals with campus and community issues. Political Eruption which is a one hour program deals with politics on a local and national level.
Any questions regarding WQAQ or the programming schedule may be directed toward General Manager, Chris Cooper at 203-582-5278.
Information was provided by Chris Cooper and WQAQ personnel.