- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
WQAQ to broadcast 24 hours a day
Quinnipiac University’s student run radio station, 98.1 WQAQ, will now be broadcasting 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
WQAQ is a 10-watt low power radio station reaching far beyond the first time in the station’s 30 year history to broadcast 24 hours a day. WQAQ plays new college alternative, loud rock, and hip-hop music.
The station also promotes community awareness through Public Service Announcements, and the Issue Show that deals with campus and community issues. Political Eruption which is a one hour program deals with politics on a local and national level.
Any questions regarding WQAQ or the programming schedule may be directed toward General Manager, Chris Cooper at 203-582-5278.
Information was provided by Chris Cooper and WQAQ personnel.