- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
WQAQ to broadcast 24 hours a day
Quinnipiac University’s student run radio station, 98.1 WQAQ, will now be broadcasting 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
WQAQ is a 10-watt low power radio station reaching far beyond the first time in the station’s 30 year history to broadcast 24 hours a day. WQAQ plays new college alternative, loud rock, and hip-hop music.
The station also promotes community awareness through Public Service Announcements, and the Issue Show that deals with campus and community issues. Political Eruption which is a one hour program deals with politics on a local and national level.
Any questions regarding WQAQ or the programming schedule may be directed toward General Manager, Chris Cooper at 203-582-5278.
Information was provided by Chris Cooper and WQAQ personnel.