- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Web sites offer help to apply for scholarships without proof of financial need or FAFSA
Unless you are eligible for financial aid or have filed the FAFSA form and can prove financial need, there are not many scholarships you can apply for at Quinnipiac. However, there are other places where you can look for scholarships. Several sites on the Internet offer information or special sites where you can register and enter your specific information, and then the site notifies you when a scholarship comes up that fits you specifically.
The most popular sites are probably www.FastWeb.com and www.Scholarship .com, both claiming to search among 600,000 available scholarships. On FastWeb you have to register, and a private account will be held with your information and the scholarships found for you. FastWeb also sends you an email if there are new scholarships on the site and you haven’t checked it for a while. On Scholarship.com you can do a scholarship search, read about scholarships and grants or read about different loans offered.