- A Hamden ‘hero’
- SURVIVOR: Spring Break
- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
Christian Fellowship reaches out
Christian Fellowship meets Thursday nights in room 207 in the Student Center at 7:30 p.m. Members sing songs of worship, have time for prayer and listen to a speaker. The members of Christian Fellowship also get some quality time to hang out with one another and get to know each other better while talking about common interests.
In addition to their regular meetings on Thursday nights, Christian Fellowship also holds women’s bible study on Monday nights. All are welcome.
Christian Fellowship member Emily Pember feels strongly about her beliefs.
“My faith has always been a big part of me. Being part of Christian Fellowship helps to keep my faith and gives me the opportunity to be with people who feel the same way,” said Pember.
Christian Fellowship is actively seeking new members. To contact them or to join, you can reach them by calling x8582-70.