- Rugby looks to repeat as national champions with playoffs approaching
- Volleyball remains humble through newfound success
- Dean of School of Education dies at 51
- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
Christian Fellowship reaches out
Christian Fellowship meets Thursday nights in room 207 in the Student Center at 7:30 p.m. Members sing songs of worship, have time for prayer and listen to a speaker. The members of Christian Fellowship also get some quality time to hang out with one another and get to know each other better while talking about common interests.
In addition to their regular meetings on Thursday nights, Christian Fellowship also holds women’s bible study on Monday nights. All are welcome.
Christian Fellowship member Emily Pember feels strongly about her beliefs.
“My faith has always been a big part of me. Being part of Christian Fellowship helps to keep my faith and gives me the opportunity to be with people who feel the same way,” said Pember.
Christian Fellowship is actively seeking new members. To contact them or to join, you can reach them by calling x8582-70.