- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Christian Fellowship reaches out
Christian Fellowship meets Thursday nights in room 207 in the Student Center at 7:30 p.m. Members sing songs of worship, have time for prayer and listen to a speaker. The members of Christian Fellowship also get some quality time to hang out with one another and get to know each other better while talking about common interests.
In addition to their regular meetings on Thursday nights, Christian Fellowship also holds women’s bible study on Monday nights. All are welcome.
Christian Fellowship member Emily Pember feels strongly about her beliefs.
“My faith has always been a big part of me. Being part of Christian Fellowship helps to keep my faith and gives me the opportunity to be with people who feel the same way,” said Pember.
Christian Fellowship is actively seeking new members. To contact them or to join, you can reach them by calling x8582-70.