- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
- What’s wrong with America?
- Chase Priskie breaks Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey DI record for goals by a defenseman
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
Christian Fellowship reaches out
Christian Fellowship meets Thursday nights in room 207 in the Student Center at 7:30 p.m. Members sing songs of worship, have time for prayer and listen to a speaker. The members of Christian Fellowship also get some quality time to hang out with one another and get to know each other better while talking about common interests.
In addition to their regular meetings on Thursday nights, Christian Fellowship also holds women’s bible study on Monday nights. All are welcome.
Christian Fellowship member Emily Pember feels strongly about her beliefs.
“My faith has always been a big part of me. Being part of Christian Fellowship helps to keep my faith and gives me the opportunity to be with people who feel the same way,” said Pember.
Christian Fellowship is actively seeking new members. To contact them or to join, you can reach them by calling x8582-70.