- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
- Khalid Wakes the Giant
- Bug infestation in Hill Residence Halls
- Playing by her own rules
- Evan’s ascension
- Make every day Earth Day
- New School of Nursing dean appointed
- Students attend international summit in Jordan
Quinnipiac Athletics Co-Sponsors Career in Athletics Seminar
Quinnipiac University Athletics with The Northeast Conference and Central Connecticut University will host “Careers in Athletics Seminar” on Saturday, Ap ril 28 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. The event will be held at Sacred Heart University.
This event will expose ethnic minorities and females to the career opportunities available in athletics. The seminar will focus on six various career options in athletics, including administration, sports medicine, coaching, media, marketing, and officiating.
Presenters will include representatives from the NCAA, National Basketball Association (NBA), Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA), National Football League (NFL) and Big East Conference, as well as members of the media, athletic trainers, and collegiate officials.
For those interested in attending the seminar, please register by visiting the Northeast Conference website at www.northeastconference.org or call Keith Grant at 732-562-0877 for more information. The seminar will be free of charge and refreshments will be served.