- A Hamden ‘hero’
- SURVIVOR: Spring Break
- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
Quinnipiac Athletics Co-Sponsors Career in Athletics Seminar
Quinnipiac University Athletics with The Northeast Conference and Central Connecticut University will host “Careers in Athletics Seminar” on Saturday, Ap ril 28 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. The event will be held at Sacred Heart University.
This event will expose ethnic minorities and females to the career opportunities available in athletics. The seminar will focus on six various career options in athletics, including administration, sports medicine, coaching, media, marketing, and officiating.
Presenters will include representatives from the NCAA, National Basketball Association (NBA), Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA), National Football League (NFL) and Big East Conference, as well as members of the media, athletic trainers, and collegiate officials.
For those interested in attending the seminar, please register by visiting the Northeast Conference website at www.northeastconference.org or call Keith Grant at 732-562-0877 for more information. The seminar will be free of charge and refreshments will be served.