- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Quinnipiac Athletics Co-Sponsors Career in Athletics Seminar
Quinnipiac University Athletics with The Northeast Conference and Central Connecticut University will host “Careers in Athletics Seminar” on Saturday, Ap ril 28 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. The event will be held at Sacred Heart University.
This event will expose ethnic minorities and females to the career opportunities available in athletics. The seminar will focus on six various career options in athletics, including administration, sports medicine, coaching, media, marketing, and officiating.
Presenters will include representatives from the NCAA, National Basketball Association (NBA), Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA), National Football League (NFL) and Big East Conference, as well as members of the media, athletic trainers, and collegiate officials.
For those interested in attending the seminar, please register by visiting the Northeast Conference website at www.northeastconference.org or call Keith Grant at 732-562-0877 for more information. The seminar will be free of charge and refreshments will be served.