- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Important May Weekend Information from the SPB!
MAY WEEKEND 2001 is a few weeks away! In order to participate in any activities, you will need to attend a scheduled info session to receive a validation sticker on your I.D. card. As you have been informed, there will not be wristbands. Validation stickers will be placed on valid Quinnipiac IDs only.
QU students who do not attend an info session on the days listed can attend a makeup session on Tuesday, April 24 at 9:30pm in Buckman Theatre. There will be a $ 25.00 late fee.
However, students who do not attend an info session will not be permitted to enter any events. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS! During May Weekend, students may attend an info session in the game room during scheduled hours for a late fee of $ 25.00.
These info sessions will be approximately 30 minutes and followed by sticker distribution.
Validation stickers will be the same regardless of age; however, to enter the refreshment tent, two forms of identification are required. Quinnipiac photo ID plus one of the following: driver’s license, passport, military ID, or birth certificate.
A Quinnipiac ID with a sticker attached is required to enter all events programmed by the Social Programming Board. As a reminder, unfortunately, no guests will be permitted to attend May Weekend events with the exception of the May Weekend Semi-Formal.
As of now, performing Friday evening will be Wayne Brady from “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” and performing Saturday evening will be comedian Andy Dick. Activities are still being added to the calendar but keep in mind that evening activities have limited seating.
If you have questions, comments or concerns, please contact: Stephen Vindigni, Vice President of Programming at (203) 582-8660 or Stephen.Vindigni@quinnipiac.edu.