- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
- Rand Pecknold named U.S. Men’s National Team assistant coach
- Allison Kuhn balances Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse schedule with SGA role
- Kei Ezaka sets Quinnipiac men’s tennis wins record
- Mediate your media
- The cool ‘Aunt’
Here are the results of last weeks poll!
The results to the last issue’s poll were as follows:
Out of the following people, who would you want as a commencement speaker?
President Bush- 3%
Hilary Clinton- 7%
Derek Jeter- 10%
Steven Tyler of Aerosmith- 30%
Jennifer Lopez- 30%
The Chronicle Website wants to know what you think! Please take some time to answer our poll each week.