- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Here are the results of last weeks poll!
The results to the last issue’s poll were as follows:
Out of the following people, who would you want as a commencement speaker?
President Bush- 3%
Hilary Clinton- 7%
Derek Jeter- 10%
Steven Tyler of Aerosmith- 30%
Jennifer Lopez- 30%
The Chronicle Website wants to know what you think! Please take some time to answer our poll each week.