- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Here are the results of last weeks poll!
The results to the last issue’s poll were as follows:
Out of the following people, who would you want as a commencement speaker?
President Bush- 3%
Hilary Clinton- 7%
Derek Jeter- 10%
Steven Tyler of Aerosmith- 30%
Jennifer Lopez- 30%
The Chronicle Website wants to know what you think! Please take some time to answer our poll each week.