- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Chronicle welcomes new Executive Board
Last week The Chronicle held interviews to decide who would fill Editorial Board positions for the 2001-2002 academic school year. I am proud to say that Sarah Netter was given the position of Editor-in-Chief for next year’s edition of the Chronicle. Joining her will be Kristen Daley, as Managing Editor of Journalism, and Rebecca Tokarz, as Managing Editor of Business.
Together, I have the hopes that these three will be able to continue the upward motion the Chronicle has been going in since former Editor Tony Mangiafico took over the paper in late 1999.
This year we have tried to bring the Quinnipiac community timely news on what’s happening in the campus around them. We have jumped hurdles, become more independent, and acquired new talent which have made this year’s Chronicle on of the nicest looking and best reading editions in Quinnipiac history. I have no doubt that next year’s edition will surpass this years by leaps and bounds.
However, these three talented individuals cannot do it alone. A good, solid, and responsible writing staff will be needed to continue bringing up to date information to the attention of the campus.
If you have any knowledge of the written word, and would like to contribute to this year’s or next year’s Chronicle in any way (i.e. Layout, Advertising, writing or editing, please attend a staff meeting on Wednesday, at 4:15 in SB250W.
The Chronicle is good, even better than ever before, but it need you to help make it great. Be a part of the Chronicle.