- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
The Brave seeks contributions
When flipping through past yearbooks, you may find the same layouts, the same articles, and possibly even the same pictures. This year, The Brave seeks a new image.
This past month, the first of the 2001 Brave was submitted for production. The layouts are new and improved, the articles have been long and thought out, and pictures have been taken of nearly every event. We hope to create the best yearbook in Quinnipiac’s history.
To make our yearbook even better, you can help. First, if you have pictures you would like placed in the yearbook, submit them to The Brave by stopping by SC 210 or sending them to Box 8. Secondly, if you are involved in an organization, please inform us of your events in order to adequately cover your organization. Lastly, if you know athletes, please encourage them to submit their athletic candids.
It is our mission to include the entire student body in the 2001 Brave.
Thanks for your help in creating the best yearbook in Quinnipiac’s history. We’re looking forward to seeing your smiles!