- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
The Brave seeks contributions
When flipping through past yearbooks, you may find the same layouts, the same articles, and possibly even the same pictures. This year, The Brave seeks a new image.
This past month, the first of the 2001 Brave was submitted for production. The layouts are new and improved, the articles have been long and thought out, and pictures have been taken of nearly every event. We hope to create the best yearbook in Quinnipiac’s history.
To make our yearbook even better, you can help. First, if you have pictures you would like placed in the yearbook, submit them to The Brave by stopping by SC 210 or sending them to Box 8. Secondly, if you are involved in an organization, please inform us of your events in order to adequately cover your organization. Lastly, if you know athletes, please encourage them to submit their athletic candids.
It is our mission to include the entire student body in the 2001 Brave.
Thanks for your help in creating the best yearbook in Quinnipiac’s history. We’re looking forward to seeing your smiles!