- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
Q-Law’s Jaspers Corner
Jasper’s Corner, a local band made up of four Quinnipiac Law School alumni, will celebrate the official release of their live debut CD this Saturday at the Playwright in Hamden.
The band, which was created in January of 1999, has been playing throughout Connecticut. They have established a loyal following of people in love with their covers and mind-blowing originals. They recently have been profiled in The Connecticut Post, and on Channel 61 news, the Connecticut Fox news affiliate.
Pete Mastella, the lead singer, cites the Dave Matthews Band, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, G. Love and Special Sauce, BNL, and Train as some of their influences.
In addition to all band members practicing as lawyers, Mastella, John Barney, Jon Ciottone, and Doug Colosky share a passion in music that shines through each of their performances. Their debut CD, Wanderlust, consists of 16 memorable originals that leaves the listener wanting more.
After years of hard work, undying commitment, memories and endless practices, the four members of Jasper’s Corner are ready to release a “hit” CD.