- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
Q-Law’s Jaspers Corner
Jasper’s Corner, a local band made up of four Quinnipiac Law School alumni, will celebrate the official release of their live debut CD this Saturday at the Playwright in Hamden.
The band, which was created in January of 1999, has been playing throughout Connecticut. They have established a loyal following of people in love with their covers and mind-blowing originals. They recently have been profiled in The Connecticut Post, and on Channel 61 news, the Connecticut Fox news affiliate.
Pete Mastella, the lead singer, cites the Dave Matthews Band, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, G. Love and Special Sauce, BNL, and Train as some of their influences.
In addition to all band members practicing as lawyers, Mastella, John Barney, Jon Ciottone, and Doug Colosky share a passion in music that shines through each of their performances. Their debut CD, Wanderlust, consists of 16 memorable originals that leaves the listener wanting more.
After years of hard work, undying commitment, memories and endless practices, the four members of Jasper’s Corner are ready to release a “hit” CD.