- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Q-Law’s Jaspers Corner
Jasper’s Corner, a local band made up of four Quinnipiac Law School alumni, will celebrate the official release of their live debut CD this Saturday at the Playwright in Hamden.
The band, which was created in January of 1999, has been playing throughout Connecticut. They have established a loyal following of people in love with their covers and mind-blowing originals. They recently have been profiled in The Connecticut Post, and on Channel 61 news, the Connecticut Fox news affiliate.
Pete Mastella, the lead singer, cites the Dave Matthews Band, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, G. Love and Special Sauce, BNL, and Train as some of their influences.
In addition to all band members practicing as lawyers, Mastella, John Barney, Jon Ciottone, and Doug Colosky share a passion in music that shines through each of their performances. Their debut CD, Wanderlust, consists of 16 memorable originals that leaves the listener wanting more.
After years of hard work, undying commitment, memories and endless practices, the four members of Jasper’s Corner are ready to release a “hit” CD.