- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Black History Month Events at Quinnipiac University
February 17: The Black Student Union and the Social Programming Board will present its annual Apollo Night featuring the comedienne Retta, at 7:30 p.m. in Alumni Hall.
February 19: Dance Mode performance at the Women’s Varsity Basketball game.
February 20: The Harlem Wizards, an entertainment basketball team, will perform against a team of Quinnipiac faculty, staff, and students at 7:30 p.m. in Burt Kahn Court Athletic Center.
February 25: James and Friends, a Nat King Cole style jazz performance featuring Quinnipiac Business Professor James Marshall, will be performed at 4 p.m. in the Clarice L. Buckman Theater.
February 26: Dance Mode performance at the Men’s Varsity Basketball game.