- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Black History Month Events at Quinnipiac University
February 17: The Black Student Union and the Social Programming Board will present its annual Apollo Night featuring the comedienne Retta, at 7:30 p.m. in Alumni Hall.
February 19: Dance Mode performance at the Women’s Varsity Basketball game.
February 20: The Harlem Wizards, an entertainment basketball team, will perform against a team of Quinnipiac faculty, staff, and students at 7:30 p.m. in Burt Kahn Court Athletic Center.
February 25: James and Friends, a Nat King Cole style jazz performance featuring Quinnipiac Business Professor James Marshall, will be performed at 4 p.m. in the Clarice L. Buckman Theater.
February 26: Dance Mode performance at the Men’s Varsity Basketball game.