- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
Black History Month Events at Quinnipiac University
February 17: The Black Student Union and the Social Programming Board will present its annual Apollo Night featuring the comedienne Retta, at 7:30 p.m. in Alumni Hall.
February 19: Dance Mode performance at the Women’s Varsity Basketball game.
February 20: The Harlem Wizards, an entertainment basketball team, will perform against a team of Quinnipiac faculty, staff, and students at 7:30 p.m. in Burt Kahn Court Athletic Center.
February 25: James and Friends, a Nat King Cole style jazz performance featuring Quinnipiac Business Professor James Marshall, will be performed at 4 p.m. in the Clarice L. Buckman Theater.
February 26: Dance Mode performance at the Men’s Varsity Basketball game.