- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
- Spreading the Word to End the Word
- Tom Moore fired as men’s basketball head coach after 10 seasons
Black History Month Events at Quinnipiac University
February 17: The Black Student Union and the Social Programming Board will present its annual Apollo Night featuring the comedienne Retta, at 7:30 p.m. in Alumni Hall.
February 19: Dance Mode performance at the Women’s Varsity Basketball game.
February 20: The Harlem Wizards, an entertainment basketball team, will perform against a team of Quinnipiac faculty, staff, and students at 7:30 p.m. in Burt Kahn Court Athletic Center.
February 25: James and Friends, a Nat King Cole style jazz performance featuring Quinnipiac Business Professor James Marshall, will be performed at 4 p.m. in the Clarice L. Buckman Theater.
February 26: Dance Mode performance at the Men’s Varsity Basketball game.