- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
The fitness center is the ‘in’ place to be on campus
Loud music, lots of people and a waiting list. These could all be key ingredients to a new nightclub in New Haven, but instead we’re talking about the Fitness Center here at Quinnipiac University.
With the start of the spring semester and classes in full swing, students pour into the fitness center with high hopes of shedding those warm winter pounds and getting a lean, hard body for spring break.
At first sight, the fitness center might look like a mad house, but thanks to Linda Wooster and her well-trained staff of four evening supervisors and