- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
The fitness center is the ‘in’ place to be on campus
Loud music, lots of people and a waiting list. These could all be key ingredients to a new nightclub in New Haven, but instead we’re talking about the Fitness Center here at Quinnipiac University.
With the start of the spring semester and classes in full swing, students pour into the fitness center with high hopes of shedding those warm winter pounds and getting a lean, hard body for spring break.
At first sight, the fitness center might look like a mad house, but thanks to Linda Wooster and her well-trained staff of four evening supervisors and