- Men’s basketball drops Senior Day game to Rider
- Men’s ice hockey beats Brown on Senior Night
- Women’s basketball clinches top seed in MAAC Tournament with Senior Day win
- Quinnipiac completes season sweep over rival Yale with Heroes Hat win
- Quinnipiac set to take on rival Yale
- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
The fitness center is the ‘in’ place to be on campus
Loud music, lots of people and a waiting list. These could all be key ingredients to a new nightclub in New Haven, but instead we’re talking about the Fitness Center here at Quinnipiac University.
With the start of the spring semester and classes in full swing, students pour into the fitness center with high hopes of shedding those warm winter pounds and getting a lean, hard body for spring break.
At first sight, the fitness center might look like a mad house, but thanks to Linda Wooster and her well-trained staff of four evening supervisors and