- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
The fitness center is the ‘in’ place to be on campus
Loud music, lots of people and a waiting list. These could all be key ingredients to a new nightclub in New Haven, but instead we’re talking about the Fitness Center here at Quinnipiac University.
With the start of the spring semester and classes in full swing, students pour into the fitness center with high hopes of shedding those warm winter pounds and getting a lean, hard body for spring break.
At first sight, the fitness center might look like a mad house, but thanks to Linda Wooster and her well-trained staff of four evening supervisors and