- University withholds $1.23 million payment to Hamden
- North Haven campus opens fitness center
- Drame, Hearst garnering NBA attention is major for program
- My QU 301 experience in the DR
- Students to attend World Summit
- Enterprise on the rise
- Women’s ice hockey preps for Hockey East foes
- Women’s basketball wins sixth straight over Manhattan
- Men’s basketball falls to Rider
- McLean ruled ineligible for remainder of season
The fitness center is the ‘in’ place to be on campus
Loud music, lots of people and a waiting list. These could all be key ingredients to a new nightclub in New Haven, but instead we’re talking about the Fitness Center here at Quinnipiac University.
With the start of the spring semester and classes in full swing, students pour into the fitness center with high hopes of shedding those warm winter pounds and getting a lean, hard body for spring break.
At first sight, the fitness center might look like a mad house, but thanks to Linda Wooster and her well-trained staff of four evening supervisors and